From the Estate of David Glenn Dunaway: We have been entrusted by the Dunaway family to market and sell this solid Orange County property to the Highest Bidder. This will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and offers a great opportunity for a home based business. We will also be selling an adjacent 29 acre parcel with a 4 BR/4 BA home, so you can buy one or both at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, July 28 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA ranch style home on 4.38 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 1,560 +/- sf. and features an eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room & attic
- Hardwood & carpet throughout
- Spacious rear deck (width of the entire home); asphalt driveway
- Heated & cooled w/heat pump; fireplace
- Drilled well & conventional gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 45'x68' shop building (15' sidewall height); detached 2 bay garage w/rear shed off
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: FiberLync; satellite
- Located only .4 mile from Rt. 20; 8.5 miles to Rt. 3; 20 miles to Woodberry Forest; short drive to Culpeper and the Town of Orange!
- Tax Map: 021-00-00-00-00023-0; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,854; Home was built in 1974 and has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/3/21, and all terms adhered to.