From the Estate of David Glenn Dunaway: We have been entrusted by the Dunaway family to market and sell this wonderful Orange County acreage to the Highest Bidder. We will also be selling an adjacent 4.38 +/- acre parcel with a 3 BR/2 BA home, so you can buy one or both at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Auction will be conducted off site at 8166 Burr HIll Rd., Rhoadesville, VA 22542
Live Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, July 28 @ 3:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 4 BR/4 BA home on 29.1 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 2,127 +/- sf. above grade with a 580 +/- sf. basement. It features an eat-in kitchen; living room; dining room; family room w/fireplace (stove insert); walk-out basement; attic;
- Hardwood, laminate and linoleum flooring throughout
- Washer/dryer convey
- Pond; gravel driveway
- Heated & cooled w/heat pump; fireplace insert
- Well & conventional gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Several outbuildings for storage
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: FiberLync & Broadband
- Located only .4 mile from Rt. 20; 8.5 miles to Rt. 3; 20 miles to Woodberry Forest; short drive to Culpeper and the Town of Orange!
- Tax Map: 021-00-00-00-0025-B; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,767; Home was built in 1975 (addition in the mid 1980's) and has brick & vinyl exterior (home originated as a double wide w/a permanent foundation--it has had 2 additions); WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/3/21, and all terms adhered to.