We have been authorized and contracted by the family and Power of Attorney to market & sell this fantastic Northern Virginia offering. This property boasts an amazing location, and is literally minutes from the major attractions and amenities in NOVA & DC. This is truly a rare opportunity in one of the most sought after areas in the country...BID YOUR PRICE!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!! Street parking only, so arrive early or have someone drop you off, or will have a healthy walk.
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Wednesday, August 25 @ 2pm SHARP & Friday, September 3 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 3 BR/2 BA brick home on .23 +/- acre lot in Alexandria, VA (North Ridge area/Beverly Hills Development)
- This home measures 2,772 +/- gross sf. (1,731 +/- sf. above grade & 1,041 +/- sf. unfinished walk-out basement) and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; living room; den/library; sun room; attic; unfinished walk-out basement
- Wood flooring throughout the home
- Heating: natural gas & fireplace; Cooling: central AC on 2nd floor only
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Other features: concrete driveway; fenced rear yard; roof is only 10 years old; recessed lighting in kitchen; built-in china hutches in dining room; built-in book cases; koi pond (currently not in use)
- This property adjoins Monticello Park (Virginia Dept. of Wildlife Resources), and is a haven for migrating song birds. https://dwr.virginia.gov/vbwt/sites/monticello-park/
- This lovely property can be occupied immediately and modernized at the new owner's leisure. It has an incredible location only 2 miles from I-395, 3 miles from Reagan National Airport, 3 miles from Amazon HQ, 3.5 miles from the Pentagon, 3.5 miles from Old Town Alexandria/Waterfront, 5 miles from the District of Columbia and so much more!!
- Tax Map: 023.02-06-05; Zoning: R8; Yearly real estate taxes: $10,885.99; Home was built in 1936 and has brick exterior ; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
Updated Exterior & Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/9/21, and all terms adhered to (NO EXCEPTIONS).