We have been entrusted by the family to market & sell this majestic and well built home located in the heart of Blackstone, VA. This lovely Southern charm filled property is a rare find, and only a few miles from Rt. 460 & Fort Pickett. BID YOUR PRICE & make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Wednesdays, August 11 & 25 from 12 Noon-1pm and Saturday, September 4 from 11am-1pm. Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information.
- 5 (possibly 7) BR/4.5 BA brick home on 1.05 +/- acres in Blackstone, VA (Nottoway County)
- This home measures 4,980 +/- finished sf.
- Main Level: grand foyer, formal living room, formal dining room, receiving parlor, main floor primary bedroom w/private bathroom, reading room, private family room, renovated kitchen w/custom cabinets, island w/sink and small office nook.
- Second Level: 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, large separate apartment (approx. 1,000 sf.) w/spacious eat-in kitchen, living room w/gas fireplace, bedroom, full bathroom and private entrance (ideal for multigenerational living).
- Third Level: Suite w/full bathroom and ample space. In the past this has served as a hobby room, rec room, study and living area.
- Unfinished Basement: This great area offers additional storage space and is the control room that houses the geothermal heating/cooling system (2013)
- Wood flooring throughout the home
- Geothermal heating & cooling and propane; 4 fireplaces
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Detached 1,200 +/- sf. garage/shop w/2.5 bays, heating, cooling and hot/cold water
- Other features: crown molding; wainscoting; hand painted wall paper; spacious and glorious front porch; 2,000 +/- sf. Trex deck; asphalt driveway; attached car port w/side entrance and more!!
- This lovely property, with park-like grounds, can be occupied immediately, and is surrounded by many other well kept timeless homes.
- Tax Map: 50A32-1-D-L; Deed Book: 455/81; Zoning: R3; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,082.40; Home was built in 1921 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Pre Auction bids welcome!! Please contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/13/21, and all terms adhered to.