The owner has relocated to a more manageable living situation, and we have been contracted by his powers of attorney to market and sell this Western Loudoun County home. This well built property only needs some updates and refurbishing to become a wonderful home for the new owners. Take advantage of this great opportunity to BID & BUY and make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Friday, August 13 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
- 4 BR/2 BA ranch/rambler style home w/walk-out basement of 1.1 +/- acres
- This home has 2,374 gross sf. (1,746 +/- sf. above grade & 628 +/- sf. basement) featuring an open kitchen (all appliances convey) into the family room, living room, dining room, partially finished walk-out basement, attic and attached single car garage. There is an addition off of the dining room that could be used for an office or additional bedroom. One of the bathrooms on the main level is handicap accessible.
- Screened back porch (in need of repair); front porch; wooden deck in need of repair/replacement
- Oak hardwood flooring in half of main level including 3 bedrooms; carpet
- Heating: oil water baseboard (oil tank in garage) and 3 fireplaces (2 wood burning & 1 gas); Cooling: central AC
- Well & septic system; hot water: well pump w/heat extractor
- 2 asphalt driveways & a parking pad
- Internet: Hughes Net (up to 25 Mbps); satellite
- This private property is surrounded by mature trees, and is located only 11 minutes from the MARC train in Brunswick, MD, 1 mile from the Potomac River & Harpers Ferry Historic National Park, 9.5 miles from Charles Town, WV and 20 miles from Frederick, MD & Leesburg, VA.
- Schools: Mountain View ES, Harmony MS & Woodgrove HS. NOTE: This property is located in the "geographic priority zone" for Hillsboro Charter Academy.
- Tax Map: 472-25-9202-000; Deed Book: 128B-472; Zoning: AR-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,513.00; Home was built in 1959 (brick, stone & Hardieplank siding); WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/18/21, and all terms adhered to.