Having retired from farming in order to relocate closer to their grandchild, the owners have entrusted us to market and sell this immaculate Rockingham County home. This property has tons of recent upgrades, renovations & improvements, and you will also have an opportunity to purchase an adjacent 47.9 +/- acre parcel. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Saturday, August 21 @ 12 Noon & Thursday, September 2 @ 5:30pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
Please CLICK HERE for info on the Farm Equipment auction
- Well maintained 3 BR/2 BA single level home on .88 +/- acre lot w/amazing mountain views in Rockingham County, VA
- The homes measures 1,808 +/- sf., and features a kitchen with new custom cabinets, countertops & sink (all appliances convey); large family room; dining room; large den; office (potential extra bedroom); laundry room w/garage access; attached 2 bay garage; attic
- Front concrete patio w/incredible mountain views
- Other features/extras: spacious remodeled owner's bedroom (2016) w/remodeled ensuite bathroom (2017) & closet; New shingle roof, gutters, soffit & leaf guards (2021); new flooring in laundry room & kitchen (2021); new carpet in all 3 bedrooms (2021); new interior paint (2021); new well w/new pump & pressure tank (2020); new heat pump & propane furnace (2020); completely remodeled hall bathroom (2014)
- Heating: propane furnace; Cooling: heat pump/central AC
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Detached small storage shed; board fence on 3 sides & pasture fence on the other side
- Plug-in for exterior generator that powers the entire home; pest control has serviced home on yearly basis
- Quiet country setting and only 9.5 miles from I-81, 11 miles from Harrisonburg & James Madison University, 12.5 miles from Eastern Mennonite University and only .2 miles from Ottobine Elementary School (Turner Ashby school district)
- Tax Maps: 104-A-133-A; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,300.92; Home was built in 1985 and has vinyl siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/20/21, and all terms adhered to.