This well built home will make a great starter home or rental property, and it is conveniently located near downtown Orange and all schools. This property can be occupied immediately and updated on the new owner's timeline. Bid & Buy and make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, August 24 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
NOTE: The home is currently occupied, so please be respectful and call for a preview. The current tenants would be willing to enter into a lease with the new buyer or will vacate the property prior to closing.
- Solid 2 BR/1 BA home on .49 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 856 finished +/- sf. and features an eat-in kitchen; living room; attic w/pull down stairs (all appliances & washer/dryer convey)
- Hardwood flooring; linoleum in kitchen & bath
- Other features: metal roof recently reworked & painted; covered front porch; located near the end of a private street; large yard perfect for children
- Heating & Cooling: heat pump/central AC
- County water & conventional septic system (average water bill is $30); electric water heater
- Detached 12'x20' shop/garage w/air compressor & separate electric meter
- Electricity: Dominion Power; Internet: Xfinity/Comcast
- This home can be occupied immediately and updated at the new owner's leisure. Located only .3 miles from Rt. 20, 1 mile from downtown Orange, .7 mile from Orange County HS, 1.4 miles from Prospect Heights MS, 1.5 miles from Orange ES, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Culpeper & Fredericksburg!!
- Tax Map: 044-00-00-00-0102-A; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $698 and Town of Orange taxes: $76.15; Home was built in 1920 and has vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/30/21, and all terms adhered to.