Desiring to be closer to family, the sellers are relocating and have contracted us to market and sell this well maintained home to the Highest Bidder!! Located in a quiet setting on 2.48 +/- acres, this lovely property will make a wonderful home to begin making memories when you Bid & Buy at YOUR PRICE!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 23 @ 5:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2 BA ranch/rambler style home on 2.48 +/- acres in Black Walnut Run subdivision--Orange County, VA. Home warranty transfers with the property (see above in "Documents" tab)
- This homes measures 1,620 finished +/- sf. with a 720 +/- sf. attached 2 car garage. The home features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; large three season room (320 +- sf.)/enclosed back porch; attic w/pull down stairs.
- Hardwood flooring in foyer; carpet throughout; linoleum in kitchen & bathrooms
- Covered front porch; 12'x15' rear deck; enclosed back porch (three season room w/great storage beneath)
- Other features: New lifetime asphalt shingle roof (December 2018); gravel driveway; single level living
- Heating & Cooling: heat pump/central AC (New Trane XR14 in December 2016); Dutchwest convection heater/wood stove in living room
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Fiberlink Broadband
- Located only 2 miles from Rt. 20, 9.5 miles from Rt. 3, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Culpeper & Fredericksburg!!
- Tax Map: 020-00-05-00-0038-0; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,811.52; Home was built in 1994 and has vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/30/21, and all terms adhered to.