PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The owner has relocated to a more manageable living environment, and the family has entrusted us to market and sell this custom built one owner home to the HIGHEST BIDDER. Located in the desirable Eden Estates development of King George County, this well built home has been immaculately maintained and can be immediately occupied. With the wonderful location and quality construction, this is an incredible opportunity to Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, November 3 @ 3pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 3 BR/2.5 BA custom built one owner home on .66 +/- acre lot in the Eden Estates development of King George County, VA
- This move-in ready home measures 2,754 +/- sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; family room; den/library w/built-in book shelves; sunroom (heated & cooled); bonus room above the kitchen ideal for office, play room, studio, etc.; attic; attached 2 car garage
- Oak wood flooring throughout the home
- Maintenance free rear deck
- Central AC; electric baseboard heat; propane gas logs (inspected 11/20; 100 gallon propane tank leased from Quarles)
- Public water & private septic system (pumped in 2019); electric water heater
- Other features: crown molding; recessed lighting in family room & dining room; pocket doors in sunroom; central vac system; gutter guards; concrete driveway
- Detached 24'x24' garage/work shop w/concrete floor
- Eden Estates has a community swimming pool that requires a purchased membership
- Internet: Atlantic Broadband
- Located just off of Rt. 206 (Dahlgren Rd.), this wonderful home is within 4 miles of King George Elementary, Middle & High Schools. It is only 2 miles from Rt. 301, 9 miles from NSWC Dahlgren and a short drive to Fredericksburg and the Harry Nice Bridge into Maryland!!
- Tax Map: 16A-4-18; Deed Book: 369/448; Zoning: R-1; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,221.39; Home was built in 2002 & has vinyl siding w/brick foundation; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/10/21, and all terms adhered to.