PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
From the Walton C. Thompson Living Trust: We have been contracted to market and sell to the highest bidder this .73 +/- acre parcel w/2 story 5 BR/2.5 BA income producing structure. This property has a month to month lease, and presents a great present & future investment opportunity. It will be SOLD at the PRICE YOU BID!!
You will also have the opportunity to purchase 2 adjacent parcels for a total of 2.16 +/- acres & 300' +/- of Rt. 11 frontage!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 27 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- .73 +/- acre parcel w/2 story 5 BR/2.5 BA 2,611 +/- sf. income producing structure
- 2 bedrooms & 1.5 bathrooms on main floor; 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom on upper level; kitchen; living area w/wood burning fireplace; attic with stairs; full unfinished basement (interior entrance only)
- Hardwood flooring throughout; linoleum flooring in bathrooms
- 85' +/- of frontage on Rt. 11 (Lee Hwy.) in Augusta County, VA
- Metal roof; open front covered porch; attached carport; asphalt driveway
- Heating: gas boiler & wood burning fireplace; Cooling: Central AC (2 units)
- Detached one bay garage/work shop
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- $1,000 current rental arrangement. Tenants become responsibility of the new owner at closing.
- Power: Dominion Energy; Internet: Comcast
- Located only 1.5 miles from I-81, 3.9 miles from Mary Baldwin University, 6 miles from Staunton, 10.5 miles from Shenandoah Valley Airport and a short drive to Harrisonburg, VA.
- Tax Map: 046A-1-3A; Deed Book: 11173; Zoning: LB (Limied Business District); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,333.72; Home was built in 1900 and has brick & wood exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/2/21, and all terms adhered to.