PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
This Property Will be SOLD to the Highest Bidder!!
You will also have an opportunity to purchase an adjacent 7.86 +/- acre land parcel w/single wide trailer. Buy them individually or purchase 12+ acres in its entirety!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Wednesday, November 17 from 12pm-1pm and Friday, December 3 from 12pm-1pm. Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information or for another preview appointment.
- 5 +/- acres w/360' +/- of frontage on Highway 138 (high visibility)
- 4 poultry houses w/an attached hallway, heated office, half bathroom and egg room (was used as a hatchery)
- Detached warehouse/shop building
- Detached emergency generator shed
- Gravel driveways
- All equipment and fixtures convey EXCEPT 2 new silos servicing units 1 & 2 and grain bins to the South of the poultry houses
- Well & septic system (well also services trailer on adjacent 7+ acre parcel)
- Phase 1 environmental report can be viewed above under the "Documents" tab
- Located only 6 miles from Kenbridge, 12 miles from South Hill and 11 miles from I-85
- Tax Map: 060-02-0-13A; Deed Book: 379/981; Zoning: Agriculture; Yearly County real estate taxes: $620.92; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/9/21, and all terms adhered to.