PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
This Property Will be SOLD to the Highest Bidder!!
You will also have an opportunity to purchase an adjacent 5 +/- acre land parcel w/4 poultry houses. Buy them individually or purchase 12+ acres in its entirety!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Wednesday, November 17 from 12pm-1pm and Friday, December 3 from 12pm-1pm. Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information or for another preview appointment.
- 7.86 +/- acres w/480' +/- of frontage on Highway 138 (high visibility)
- 14'x52' single wide mobile home (currently occupied by an employee of the owner rent free as a part of their compensation package. This is a month to month arrangement.)
- There is a well on the property that is not is use at this time. This parcel is sharing the well with the adjacent 7+ acre parcel. This parcel has it's own drain field.
- Approximately 5+/- acres of mature timber
- There is a second home site (7153 South Hill Rd.)
- Located only 6 miles from Kenbridge, 12 miles from South Hill and 11 miles from I-85
- Tax Map: 060-02-0-15A; Deed Book: 379/981; Zoning: R-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $87.40; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/9/21, and all terms adhered to.