PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
From the Estate of Loren and Martha Miller: We have been contracted by the Estate Administrator to market and sell this desirable and well located Rockingham County home. Nestled in the quaint town of Bridgewater, and only 1/2 mile from Main St. and 1 mile from Bridgewater College, this well built home will make a lovely primary residence or investment property. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 23 @ 1:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information or private showing.
- Well built 3 BR/1.5 BA ranch/rambler style home w/basement on .62 +/- acre lot in Bridgewater, VA
- The homes measures 1,249 +/- sf. on the main level and 1,249 +/- sf. in the basement (624 +/- sf. finished), and features an open kitchen w/dining area (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; foyer; large office w/shelving (could be converted to a bedroom); spacious sunroom; partially finished basement featuring a den/family room w/fireplace and ample storage space; attic
- Hardwood flooring & carpet throughout
- Attached brick carport; concrete driveway; detached storage building; spacious backyard
- Heating: electric baseboard; whole house ventilation
- Public water & septic system; electric water heater
- Comcast internet is available
- This home can be occupied immediately, and refreshed/modernized at the new owner's leisure.
- Bridgewater, VA, is one of the most desirable locations in the Commonwealth, and has been ranked as the safest city in Virginia by the National Council for Home Safety and Security. This lovely home is located within walking distance to Main St., and is only 1 mile from Bridgewater College, within 1.5 miles from Turner Ashby HS & John W. Wayland ES, 3 miles from Rt. 11, 5 miles from I-81 and 6.5 miles from James Madison Univeristy & Harrisonburg!!
- Tax Maps: 122-A2-22-13; Zoning: Town; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,302.40; Home was built in 1974; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/30/21, and all terms adhered to.