PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
We have been contracted to market and sell this solid all brick Essex County home on 2 +/- acres. This home can be occupied immediately and updated at the new owner's leisure. This great property will make a wonderful primary residence, weekend retreat or investment property. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 30 @ 2pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 3 BR/2 BA brick home on 2 +/- beautiful acres in Essex County, VA
- This solid home measures 2,074 +/- sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; family room w/fireplace; screened-in back porch; attic; attached 2 car garage (528 +/- sf.)
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the home; carpet in one upper level bedroom and on stairs; ceramic tile in bathroom
- Washer & dryer convey
- Central AC; oil heat (above ground tank); propane fireplace
- Private well & septic system; propane water heater (250 gallon above ground propane tank from NWP Energy Co.)
- Detached storage shed; asphalt driveway
- Located only .8 mile off of Rt. 17 (Tidewater Trail), 1 mile from the Rappahannock River, 14 miles from Tappahannock, 14.5 miles from Rt. 301 (Port Royal), and only a short drive to Fredericksburg & Richmond!!
- Tax Map: 13-9-A; Zoning: A-1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,515; County tax assessed value: $204,711; Home was built in 1952; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/6/21, and all terms adhered to.