PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
By Order of the Trustee: Due to unexpected events in their family, the owners had to stop the construction of their dream home. This custom brick home on 10 +/- acres is approximately 50% complete, and allows the new owner to finish the process according to their tastes & desires. This presents an opportunity for a builder, home owner, animal lovers or investor to see this project through to completion by Bidding Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 30 @ 2pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 4 BR/5 BA partially completed brick home on 10.02 +/- acres
- This home is approximately 50% complete, and measures 2,970 +/- sf. above ground and 2,970 +/- sf. basement. The home has an attic and the basement has interior and exterior entrances (walk-out).
- The building permit will need to be renewed by the new owner. Please view building plans in the "Documents" tab above.
- Heat pump (heating & cooling) is on the building permit, but has not been installed; 3 fireplaces
- Detached one car brick garage/shop
- Well & 4 bedroom septic system are in place and inspected
- Internet: FiberLync; Temporary power is in place
- Additional building materials (lumber, brick, block, etc.) on property will convey with the home.
- Located in a private setting only 4 miles from Rt. 20, 5 miles from Rt. 522, and only a short drive to Fredericksburg, Culpeper & Orange!
- Tax Map: 048-00-03-03-0015-0; Deed Book: 48/173; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,004; HOA fees: $150 per year; Construction started in 2016; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/7/21, and all terms adhered to.