PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
From the Estate of Lyde and Thelma Pruett: We have been contracted to market and sell this well maintained single level living home in the desirable Mansfield Club 55+ community. Located just minutes from downtown Fredericksburg and convenient to all major thoroughfares, this home is a rare find. Plan now to take advantage of this incredible opportunity to Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, December 9 @ 2pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for the security gate code and for more information.
- 2 BR/2 BA single level living home in the 55+ Mansfield Club community (.21 +/- acre lot)
- This well maintained home measures 2,430 +/- sf., and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; living room; sunroom w/fireplace; attic; attached 440 +/- sf. garage
- Hardwood flooring & carpet throughout the home
- Spacious rear deck w/ceiling fans
- Central AC; natural gas heat (2 exterior units--2 years old); fireplace
- Public water, sewer & gas; natural gas water heater
- Other features: crown molding; chair rail; plantation shutters; concrete driveway; gated community
- Located just off of Rt. 2, and less than one mile from Fredericksburg Country Club & Shannon Airport; only 2.5 miles to Blue and Gray Pkwy (access to Rts. 1 & 3) and 3 miles to downtown Fredericksburg!!
- Tax Map: 25B-7-41; Zoning: P-3; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,648 Home was built in 2002 & has vinyl siding; Mansfield Club HOA fees: $265/month and includes grass cutting, leaf removal, snow removal (not your driveway) & trash pickup. WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/16/21, and all terms adhered to.