PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The owner has transitioned into a more manageable living environment, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this well built home located in the 55+ Legacy Woods Community. This solid home can be occupied immediately and personalized at the new owner's leisure. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, January 10 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
This home will be SOLD to the Highest Bidder!!
- 3 BR/2 BA home on .16 +/- acre lot in the 55+ Legacy Wods Community in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This homes measures 1,691 +/- sf. and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/gas fireplace; dining room; attached 2 car garage (400 +/- sf.); attic w/pull down stairs
- Carpet in bedrooms; luxury vinyl plank flooring in living area & hallway; linoleum in kitchen and bathrooms
- Front porch & rear patio
- Heating: gas furnace; Cooling: central AC; gas fireplace in living room
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater (new in 2019)
- Attached 400 +/- sf. 2 car garage
- Other features: New roof in 2021; concrete driveway; handicap ramp in place (can be removed); walk-in closet; 9' ceilings; handicap adaptable; security system; community amenities include lawn care, snow removal, trash service, road maintenance, club house & pool privileges
- Internet: Verizon; Electric: Dominion Energy
- Conveniently located just off of Gordon Rd. and only a short drive to Rt. 3, I-95 & downtown Fredericksburg!!
- Tax Map: 22V1-82; Zoning: P4; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,016; Legacy Woods HOA fee: $225 per month and includes snow removal, lawn care, trash removal, road maintenance, club house & pool privileges; Home was built in 2003 and has vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/16/22, and all terms adhered to.