PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The Estate of David R. Kain: By order of the Power of Attorney, we have been contracted to market and sell this well built brick Chesterfield County home. The home can be occupied immediately, and updated at the new owner's convenience. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, January 24 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/1.5 BA brick ranch style home on 2.85 +/- acres in Chesterfield County, VA (2 parcels sold as a whole)
- This homes measures 1,326 +/- sf. and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; family room w/fireplace; attic
- Hardwood flooring; tile in kitchen & bathrooms; carpet in living room (possible hardwood underneath)
- Heating: hot water oil fired burner (above ground tank); Cooling: window unit; fireplace in family room
- Bored well; water heater: boiler
- Detached 416 +/- sf. garage/shop
- Internet: Comcast; Electric: Dominion Energy
- Conveniently located on Belmont Rd. (Rt. 288) and across the road from Pocahontas State Park, and only 3 miles from Chesterfield County Airport, 5 miles from Rt. 360, and only a short drive to I-95, Richmond & Richmond International Airport !!
- Tax Maps: 756-67-45-04-900-000 (home & .93 +/- acres) & 756-67-45-48-200-000 (1.92 +/- acres); Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,589.35 (home & .93 +/- acres) & $57.95 (1.92 +/- acres); Home was built in 1967 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
UPDATED INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/31/22, and all terms adhered to.