The owners are relocating and downsizing their real estate portfolio, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this desirable multi-tenant commercial building located in downtown Fredericksburg, VA. Boasting an extremely desirable address and already income producing, this will prove to be a smart purchase now and for many years to come. Available downtown commercial property is a rare occurrence, so make plans NOW to Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Thursday, March 24 @ 2PM SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 4,500+ finished sf. multi-tenant commercial building on 45'x95' lot located on the corner of Lafayette Blvd. & Sophia St. in downtown Fredericksburg, VA
- This building features a 1 BR/1 BA upper level apartment w/kitchen, living area and study (potential 2nd BR); a 2 BR/1 BA main level apartment w/shared kitchen space. The main level has a reception area w/fireplace, 5 offices, a storage room and large open warehouse/studio space w/roll up door. The entire building has a total of 2 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms.
- 3,769 +/- finished sf. on main level and 882 +/- finished sf. on upper level
- Flooring includes carpet, laminate, vinyl tile, hardwood and painted concrete
- Heating: heat pump services one unit; window mounted heat pumps service remainder of building; gas heat is also available; Cooling via heat pumps and window units; fireplace in the reception area.
- Public water, sewer & gas; electric water heaters
- Other features: Currently income producing (please contact Tony Wilson for rents & leases 540-748-1359), and all existing tenants desire to renew leases if new owner agrees; an addition over the majority of the exisiting structure that would bring the height in line with the adjacent buildings was approved several years ago; recent complete renovation of upstairs apartment; new rubber membrane roof on single level portion of the building; crawl space was reconditioned in late 2021 (disinfected, installed new poly on the ground, and new insulation on front of the building. All work done by PermaTreat); clean termite inspection in late 2021; great potential of AirBnb!!
- Internet: Cox; Electric: Dominion Energy
- Dream location within walking distance to all restaurants & businesses downtown; located across from VRE Station; walk to Rappahannock River; minutes from all major thoroughfares (Rts. 1, 2, 3, 17 & I-95)!
- Tax Map: 47-101; Deed Book: 283/67; Zoning: CD (Commercial Downtown) CLICK HERE for Zoning Info; Yearly City real estate taxes: $4,659; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $400,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/30/22, and all terms adhered to.