PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
We have been contracted by the Trustee, Eric Pohlner, to market and sell this well built brick Harford County home to the Highest Bidder. After the new owner renovates/modernizes the interior, this well located home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Monday, April 18 @ 3:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA brick rambler/ranch style home on .25 +/- acre lot in Harford County, MD
- The homes measures 1,276 +/- finished sf. above grade and 400 +/- sf. basement. The home features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace (pellet stove); attic; basement w/laundry area (washer/dryer convey)
- Hardwood flooring in kitchen & foyer; carpet in remaining living area
- Rear deck
- Detached storage shed
- Heating: gas furnace & pellet stove; Cooling: central AC
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Other features: stainless appliances & maple cabinets in kitchen, double pane windows, great amount of closet & storage space, concrete driveway, tons of natural lighting in the home.
- Internet: Verizon Fios
- This desirable well built home is located only 4.5 miles from Rt. 1 & I-95, 3 miles from Harford Community College, a short drive to retail, hospitals & more, 14 miles from Aberdeen Proving Ground, and 30 miles from Baltimore!
- Tax Map: 03-091058; Deed Book: 17-47 Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,722; Home was built in 1966 and has a brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/24/22, and all terms adhered to.