PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
This property will be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, May 18 @ 12:30pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
Please park next door at The Corner Cabinet Shop (315 Caroline St.)
- Solid 3 BR/1.5 BA home w/walk-out basement on .26 +/- acre lot in the Town of Orange, VA
- This homes measures 2,502 +/- gross sf. (1,598 +/- sf. above grade & 904 +/- sf. basement), and features an eat-in kitchen w/breakfast nook (all appliances convey), living room w/fireplace, dining room, 3 season sitting room and unfinished walk-out basement. This home can be occupied immediately and updated/modernized at the buyer's convenience!
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Heating: hot water oil fired boiler & electric baseboard in bedrooms; Fireplace; Cooling: window units
- Public utilities; electric water heater
- Washer/dryer convey; gravel driveway; carport style structure; roof is approx. 4 years old
- Internet: Xfinity; Electric: Dominion Energy
- Conveniently located in the Town of Orange and only .1 mile from Berry Hill Rd. (Rt. 20), .6 mile from downtown Orange and 1 mile or less from Orange ES, Prospect Heights MS & Orange County HS!!
- Tax Map: 044-A4-00-22-0005-0; Deed Book: 251-73; Zoning: TAC (Town Activity Center); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,085.76; Home was built in 1947 and has vinyl siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/24/22, and all terms adhered to.