PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
This home will make a wonderful primary residence, investment property or weekend retreat!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, May 2 @ 5:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2.5 BA home on .38 +/- acre lot in Westmoreland County, VA
- This homes measures 1,296 +/- sf., and features an open living concept with an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room and conditioned crawl space/foam insulation.
- Hardwood flooring throughout & vinyl in bathrooms
- Heating & cooling: heat pump
- Public water ($75/month) & private septic system; electric water heater
- 8'x12' rear deck; 8'x14' front stoop; 3'x4' side landing
- Storage shed (approx. 12'x24'); gravel driveway
- Other features: Outside RV power & sewer hookup; ceiling fans throughout home; access to 3 lakes; access to Mattox Creek boat ramp ($50 per year); no HOA; golf cart friendly community
- Electric: Northern Neck Electric Coop
- Home inspection is available. Please contact Tony Wilson for details (540-748-1359).
- This home is conveniently located within walking distance to Mattox Creek & Chrystal Lake, 1.5 miles to Rt. 3, 7 miles to downtown Colonial Beach, 17 miles to NSWC Dahlgren, 17.5 miles to Harry Nice Bridge into Maryland, and a short drive to Fredericksburg, VA!!
- Tax Map: 10C-4-1-25; Deed Book: 813/44; Zoning: SFR (Single Family Residential); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,098.20; Home was built in 2010 and has vinyl siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/9/22, and all terms adhered to.