PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
After raising a family and lovingly caring for this home for the last 25 years, the owner is relocating and has entrusted us to market and sell this immaculate Spotsylvania County home. This home can be occupied immediately and you will spend no money....the owner has truly meticulously maintained this property. In addition, the mostly finished walk-out basement offers you the potential for extra income. This is a rare find and you can Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, June 13 @ 4pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 3 BR/3 BA well built and well maintained ranch/rambler style home on .27 +/- acre lot in the Harvestdale development of Spotsylvania County
- This immaculate home measures over 3,000 +/- gross sf. w/1,553 +/- finished sf. on main level & 1,553 +/- sf. basement (approx. 950 +/- finished sf.), and features an eat-in kitchen w/pantry (all appliances convey); living room w/built-in shelving; attic w/pull down steps; partially finished walk-out basement that has a living room w/gas fireplace, full bathroom, potential 4th bedroom w/walk-in closet (not to code due to window size), tons of storage, laundry room (washer/gas dryer convey) w/utility sink.
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the main level; carpet in 2 of the main level bedrooms and basement.
- Amazing 12'x20' screen porch off of the kitchen with ceiling fan and custom bamboo blinds
- Heating: natural gas furnace; Cooling: central AC
- Public water, sewer & gas; natural gas water heater
- 500' +/- attached 2 car garage w/additional 5'x12' storage room, storage attic w/pull down stairs, painted textured concrete floor and work bench
- Pristine zoysia grass yard with brick walk way, mature shrubbery and gravel beds
- Other features: freshly painted interior; all new windows & doors; ceiling fans throughout home; all window treatments convey; kitchen has garbage disposal and trash compactor; fenced back yard w/2 gates; concrete patio and covered concrete storage pad in the back of home; laundry shoot; recently sealed asphalt driveway; tons of storage throughout the home.
- Internet: Verizon Fios; Electricity: Dominion Energy
- Located only 3 miles off Rt. 3, 2.5 miles to Freedom MS, 3.5 miles to Riverbend HS & Wilderness ES and 5.5 miles to I-95!!
- Tax Map: 21D3-149; Deed Book: 1439-286; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,929.61; Home was built in 1991 & has vinyl siding exterior & brick foundation; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/19/22, and all terms adhered to.