3 BR/1.5 BA Home in the Heart of Eastern Loudoun County & Dulles Corridor--SELLS to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
The Estate of Henry J. Laguillon
3 BR/1.5 BA fixer upper in the heart of Eastern Loudoun County & Sterling, VA -- Located only 1 mile off of Rt. 28 & 3.8 miles from Dulles International Airport!!
Live on-site auction & also providing live real time online simulcast bidding for your convenience!!
Selling to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
- Mon, Aug 29 @ 2:00PM EDT
- Add to Calendar
- 500 Williamsburg Rd., Sterling, VA 20164, US
PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The Estate of Henry J. Laguillon (W. Franklin Pugh, Administrator)
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Monday, August 22 @ 3:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
NOTE: This property is a fixer upper and will make a great primary residence or investment property. This property MUST close on or before 30 days. Please DO NOT participate if you cannot close on or before 30 days.
- 3 BR/1.5 BA rambler/ranch style home on .25 +/- acre lot in the Sterling Park neighborhood of Sterling, VA (Loudoun County)
- The homes measures 1,144 +/- sf., and features a galley style kitchen; open area for living room & dining area; attached 200 +/- sf. single car garage; attic
- Rear concrete patio; attached single car garage (200 +/- sf.); asphalt driveway; chain link fencing
- Heating & cooling: electric baseboard; HVAC duct work is in place, but system is currently not operational; fireplace/wood stove in living room
- Public water & gas; electric water heater
- Internet: Verizon Fios available
- This lovely home is adjacent to the popular WO&D Trail; it is conveniently located only 1 mile off of Rt. 28, 3 miles from Rt. 7 & 3.8 miles from Dulles International Airport!! Great commuter location and close to commerce, industry & schools!
- Tax Map: 033-20-5595-000; Deed Book: 202203110014984; Zoning: PDH3 (Planned Development Housing 3); Yearly real estate taxes: $3,712; Home was built in 1967 and has aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/28/22, and all terms adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $15,000 deposit per property is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing on or before 30 days (No exceptions! Please do not participate if you cannot close on or before 30 days). Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price (Example: $100,000 bid price + 10%=$110,000 deeded contract price). Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/28/22) broker participation is compensated. Please contact Craig Damewood with any questions (703-303-4760). Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
ADDITIONAL TERMS for THOSE PLANNING TO BID LIVE ONLINE
In addition to the above terms and conditions, Please read below if you are participating and registered for LIVE ONLINE SIMULCAST BIDDNG
- Contact the auction coordinator (his or her name and contact number is on the NichollsAuction.com site under the auction you are bidding on) immediately if you need additional information.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be and must be verified (via phone, email or text). Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
- At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed or given the contract package to execute and return to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The successful bidder’s earnest money deposit must be in the form of cashier’s or certified check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the high bidder, who must execute and hand deliver, email, fax or overnight mail back to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legal binding contract.
- In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $15,000 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non refundable.
- Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
- Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. In the unfortunate event of a DDOS attack or server attack/shut down, the auction company reserves the right, but is not required, to extend bidding time. To minimize the chance of being affected by internet or software issues, please use the “Max Bid” feature.