PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
By Order of The Trustee
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Tuesday, October 11 & Wednesday, October 19 @ 5:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- 2 BR/2 BA log home w/walk-out basement on 138.8 +/- acres in Augusta County, VA
- This homes measures 2,349 +/- gross sf. (1,395 +/- sf. above grade & 954 +/- sf. basement), and features an open concept floor plan with kitchen, dining area and great room w/fireplace; there is a loft above the great room; partially finished walk-out basement
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level and loft area; carpet in bonus room in basement
- Heating: propane furnace/forced air; Cooling: central AC; fireplace in great room
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Home has an upgraded electrical panel w/an RV hookup
- 3 sided wrap around porch; gravel driveway
- Detached double car garage with 1 BR/1 BA in-law suite/cottage
- 30'x30' barn w/electricity & 2 doors (ideal for a shop or storage); miscellaneous outbuildings
- Pond on the 87 acre parcel; fencing; majestic mountain views; pasture and wooded
- This home is conveniently located only 6 miles from I-81, 9.5 miles from Shenandoah Valley Airport, 17 miles from Harrisonburg, James Madison University & Sentara RMH Medical Center, and a short drive to Staunton & Waynesboro, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 18-63F (87.29 +/- acres) & 18-67 (51.52 +/- acres w/home); Zoning: GA (See GA zoning info above in the "Documents" menu); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,997.10 (total for both parcels which are currently in "land use"; thus, the lower assessed value and low real estate taxes); Home was built in 2002 and has log exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/25/22, and all terms adhered to.