PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
The sellers are downsizing to a more manageable living arrangement, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this move-in ready Madison County home!! This home has been well maintained with many recent updates, and offers a great central location and amazing mountain views. BID YOUR PRICE & make it yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, October 7 @ 3pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on 1 +/- acre lot in Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 2,736 gross +/- sf. (1,368 +/- sf. above grade & 1,368 +/- sf. finished basement), and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, sunroom/3 season room, attic, finished walk-out basement w/work shop, craft/sewing room, family room, laundry room, built-in shelving and plenty of storage.
- Hardwood flooring in dining room; carpet in remainder of main floor & basement; ceramic tile in kitchen; luxury vinyl plank flooring in bathrooms
- Heating: propane furnace (above ground propane tank owned by Southern States of Orange); Cooling: central AC
- Drilled well & gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Covered front porch; rear deck (approx. 16'x16'); storage room under sunroom & rear deck area; gravel driveway
- Other features: low maintenance home; recently upgraded kitchen w/granite countertops & large stainless sink; recently replaced roof; recently updated HVAC system; sauna in basement conveys; electric hookup in place for hot tub; board fence on 2 sides & fenced in outdoor garden area; mature landscaping
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast
- This home is conveniently located only 1 mile off Rt. 29, 4 miles from downtown Madison, 14 miles from Culpeper, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg & Warrenton, VA!!
- Tax Map: 41-46M; Deed Book: 243/258; Zoning: R; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,778; Home was built in 1994 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/13/22), and all terms adhered to.