PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
By Order of The Trustee
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Tuesday, October 11 & Wednesday, October 19 @ 5:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- 87.29 +/- acres in Augusta County, VA
- Pond; fencing; majestic mountain views; pasture and wooded
- You will also have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 51.5 +/- acre parcel with 2 BR/2 BA log home w/detached in-law suite/cottage & barn!!
- This property is conveniently located only 6 miles from I-81, 9.5 miles from Shenandoah Valley Airport, 17 miles from Harrisonburg, James Madison University & Sentara RMH Medical Center, and a short drive to Staunton & Waynesboro, VA!!
- Tax Map: 18-63F (87.29 +/- acres); Zoning: GA (See GA zoning info above in the "Documents" menu); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,997.10 (total for both parcels which are currently in "land use"; thus, the lower assessed value and low real estate taxes. If you choose to take both parcels out of land use, and you are not required to do so, the "roll back" tax estimates would be $12,813.82 for the 87 +/- acres & $6,773.25 for the 51 +/- acres); WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/25/22, and all terms adhered to.