PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
By Order of The Trustee
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Tuesday, October 11 & Wednesday, October 19 @ 5:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- 2 BR/2 BA Appalachian log home (Mt. Vernon kit) w/walk-out basement on 51.52 +/- acres in Augusta County, VA
- This homes measures 2,349 +/- gross sf. (1,560 +/- sf. above grade & 954 +/- sf. basement), and features an open concept floor plan with kitchen, dining area and great room w/fireplace; there is a loft above the great room; partially finished walk-out basement
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level and loft area; carpet in bonus room in basement
- Heating: propane furnace/forced air; Cooling: central AC; fireplace in great room
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Home has an upgraded electrical panel w/an RV hookup
- 3 sided wrap around porch; gravel driveway
- Detached double car garage with 1 BR/1 BA in-law suite/cottage
- 30'x30' barn w/electricity & 2 doors (ideal for a shop or storage); miscellaneous outbuildings
- You will also have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 87.29 +/- acre parcel w/pond, pasture & amazing mountain views!!
- This home is conveniently located only 6 miles from I-81, 9.5 miles from Shenandoah Valley Airport, 17 miles from Harrisonburg, James Madison University & Sentara RMH Medical Center, and a short drive to Staunton & Waynesboro, VA!!
- Tax Map: 18-67 (51.52 +/- acres w/home); Zoning: GA (See GA zoning info above in the "Documents" menu); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,997.10 (total for both parcels which are currently in "land use"; thus, the lower assessed value and low real estate taxes. If you choose to take both parcels out of land use, and you are not required to do so, the "roll back" tax estimates would be $12,813.82 for the 87 +/- acres & $6,773.25 for the 51 +/- acres); Home was built in 2002 and has log exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/25/22, and all terms adhered to.