PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Our seller is transitioning into a more manageable living environment, and we have been contracted to market and sell this solid Madison County home. This property will make an excellent primary residence or investment property, and can be occupied immediately and updated at your leisure. Put your money into an appreciating asset, and understand that it will be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, December 9 @ 11:00 am SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/2.5 BA ranch/rambler style home w/walk-out basement on 2.89 +/- acres
- This homes measures 2,016 +/- gross sf. (1,008 +/- sf. on main level & 1,008 +/- sf. basement), and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room w/fireplace, dining room, walk-out basement & attic.
- Laminate flooring throughout; carpet in 2 bedrooms
- Wrap around deck; screened back porch; front stoop
- Heating: heat pump & electric baseboard and fireplace in living room; Cooling: heat pump
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Detached carport; storage shed; shed off structure (mini greenhouse); misc. animal storage units
- Other features: handicap ramp on rear deck; asphalt driveway; well built home in a quiet location w/acreage
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Hughes Net; Propane: company owned tank from Evergro (formerly Orange Madison Coop)
- This home is conveniently located only 2.4 miles from Rt. 230, 4.8 miles from Rt. 15, 5.5 miles from Rt. 29, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg & Waynesboro, VA!!
- Tax Map: 50-55F; Deed Book: 284/690; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,285; Home was built in 1986 and has a brick veneer & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
INTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (12/15/22), and all terms adhered to.