PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
Our seller is downsizing and relocating closer to family, and we have been contracted to market and sell this custom built Orange County home. In addition to the main home, you get a bonus 2 BR/1 BA cottage perfect for rental income or in-law/guest suite. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity with acreage & BID YOUR PRICE!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, December 9 @ 2:00 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Custom built 4 BR/3 BA ranch/rambler style home w/partially finished walk-out basement on 3.76 +/- acres
- This homes measures 2,290 +/- sf. above grade & 1,718 +/- sf. basement, and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey including built-in convection oven & microwave and gas cooktop), living room w/fireplace, dining room, family room, office, attic w/pull down stairs, partially finished walk-out basement w/living area & fireplace, 1 car attached garage
- Hardwood (hickory) flooring in kitchen, dining room, living room & foyer; linoleum in bathrooms; carpet in bedrooms
- 12'x28' rear deck; 12'x17' patio; covered front stoop
- Heating: heat pump w/backup oil furnace (serviced 11/22) and fireplaces in living room & basement (wood stove conveys); Cooling: heat pump
- 2 Drilled wells & conventional septic system (septic tank was cleaned in the Spring & drainfield was recently repaired including a new "D" box); electric water heater (new 80 gallon commercial tank); Culligan water treatment system; 500 gallon above ground propane tank (conveys w/home) & 550 gallon underground tank (Culpeper Petroleum is current supplier)
- Attached 15'x18' (approx.) garage; 8'x16' (approx.) chicken coop/storage
- Detached 1,080 +/- sf. 2 BR/1 BA cottage w/kitchen (all appliances convey), open living & dining area, hardwood flooring throughout, heat pump for heating & cooling, electric water heater & separate electric meter. This cottage was recently rented for $900/month. Cottage was resided, new windows & new insulation installed in 2018.
- Other features: Recent upgrade/renovation of the main home's kitchen featuring custom oak cabinets, leathered granite counter tops & hickory hardwood flooring; large front & back yard w/mature hardwoods; Generac whole house generator; new HVAC system in 2020; Culligan water filter system; new bladder tank in 2021; 5 raised garden beds w/irrigation system
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Fiberlink (in home & cottage)
- This home is located only 1.7 miles from Rt. 621 (Mine Run Rd.), 2.5 miles from Rt. 20, 14 miles from Rt. 3, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fredericksburg, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 49-19B & 49-19E; Deed Book: 2015/6211; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,007; Home was built in 1968 and has a brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (12/15/22), and all terms adhered to.