PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT SELLING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!
The Aroda Store is relocating to Main St. in Gordonsville, VA, and we have been contracted to market and sell their existing location to the HIGHEST BIDDER!! This location and these buildings will continue to offer the new owner a wonderful business, and it can be yours at THE PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Monday, March 6 @ 2:00 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Commercial building on 1 +/- acre parcel w/360' of Rt. 230 road frontage in Madison County, VA
- The main building measures 2,670 +/- sf. and features an open floor plan, 1 bathroom, 8' commercial hood w/fire suppression, large commercial grade ham cooker, stainless 3 bay sink, 2 walk-in coolers (approx. 10'x24' and 12'x12') & more!
- Hardwood & concrete flooring in main building
- Heating & cooling: heat pump
- Drilled well (pump recently replaced); conventional septic system; electric instant water heaters
- Detached 20'x20' concrete garage/shop & 22'x36' (approx.) shop/storage buildings (both buildings have concrete floors); small storage shed
- Other features: ample parking; metal roof replaced (3/22); upgraded electrical service to main building (new wiring & panel boxes); spent $50,000 in repairs & paint to the other buildings;
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast/Xfinity
- This great business location is only 3 miles from Rt. 29, 6 miles from Rt. 15, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fredericksburg & Harrisonburg, VA!!
- Tax Map: 57-98B; Deed Book: 040003496; Zoning: B (Business); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,336; Main building was built in 1926 and has a masonry/stucco exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
INTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (3/12/23), and all terms adhered to.