Custom 3 BR/2.5 BA Brick Home w/Basement on 6.5 +/- Acres--Spotsylvania County, VA
To Settle the Estate of Aubrey L. & Sadie L. Dye
LOCATION * LOCATION * LOCATION!!
Custom built 3 BR/2.5 BA brick home w/full walk-out basement on 6.5 +/- acres -- Attached oversized 3 bay garage -- 2 storage buildings -- Tons of custom features -- Conveniently located off of Rt. 3, and only 4.5 miles from I-95!!
Live on-site auction & also providing live real time online simulcast bidding for your convenience!!
Only $300,000 Starting Bid!! Need a Mortgage?...Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" section to get started!!
- Thu, Mar 16 @ 2:00PM EDT
- Add to Calendar
- 6166 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, VA 22407, US
PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The Estate of Aubrey L. & Sadie L. Dye (Charles Gentry, Executor)
We are honored to have been entrusted to market and sell this lovely well built one owner Spotsylvania County home. The Dye's lovingly built and maintained this home for nearly 30 years, and now a new family has the opportunity to make their own memories. Conveniently located on 4.5 miles from I-95, and near commerce, hospitals, University of Mary Washington & more! Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, March 9 @ 2:00 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
We are happy to partner with Keith Snider of LPT Realty on the marketing & sale of this home!
- Custom built one owner 3 BR/2.5 BA brick home w/full walk-out basement & 3 car attached garage on 6.5 +/- acres in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This well maintained home measures 4,054 +/- gross sf. (2,167 +/- sf. above grade & 1,887 +/- sf. basement), and features a kitchen w/breakfast nook, custom cabinets, ceramic tile & large pantry (all appliances convey), family room, living room, dining room, sun room, laundry room, storage attic w/pull down steps, unfinished walk-out basement w/fireplace, crawl space w/vapor barrier
- Attached oversized 3 car garage w/3 roll up doors, 2 walk-out doors, large storage area above garage that could easily be finished (1,092 +/- sf.) and storage underneath steps
- The walk-out basement is dry and ready to be finished or used for storage. It has a fireplace, high ceiling and a concrete block safe room/secure storage room. The basement is already plumbed for an additional bathroom (ideal for an extra suite or multi-generational living situation). There is a potting room off of the basement.
- Hardwood flooring in living room, dining room & hallway; tile in kitchen; carpet in family room & all bedrooms
- Heating: propane Trane heat pump (500 gallon above ground propane tank leased from Anderson Propane); cooling: central AC; fireplace in basement
- Bored well (recently replaced pump) & septic system (county water hookup located at Rt. 3); electric water heater (Whirlpool)
- Other features: tons of storage/closets; whole house intercom system; all glass sunroom with amazing views; asphalt driveway; concrete patio off of basement
- This lovely home is conveniently located only 4.5 miles from I-95 and very near all commerce, hospitals, commuter lot, University of Mary Washington & more!!
- Tax Map: 11A1-B; Zoning: RU; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,839; Home was built in 1994 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (3/15/23), and all terms adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $20,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279). There is a possibility of a lesser deposit if proof of pre approved financing is presented prior to auction. Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. The deposit is non-refundable. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/15/23) broker participation is compensated. Buyer shall close using Lakeside Title & Escrow (540-412-1057). Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Please note that the following statements are simply the highlights of the terms & conditions. Please refer to the "Property Information Packet" for complete and detailed terms & conditions that will govern the auction event.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
ADDITIONAL TERMS for THOSE PLANNING TO BID LIVE ONLINE
In addition to the above terms and conditions, Please read below if you are participating and registered for LIVE ONLINE SIMULCAST BIDDNG
- Contact the auction coordinator (his or her name and contact number is on the NichollsAuction.com site under the auction you are bidding on) immediately if you need additional information.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be and must be verified (via phone, email or text). Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
- At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed or given the contract package to execute and return to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. Upon being declared the high and successful buyer, the credit card that you registered with will be charged $500 toward your deposit. The successful bidder’s remaining earnest money deposit ($19,500) must be in the form of cashier’s or certified check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. and is due immediately. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the high bidder, who must execute and hand deliver, email, fax or overnight mail back to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legal binding contract.
- In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $20,000 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non refundable.
- Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
- Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. In the unfortunate event of a DDOS attack or server attack/shut down, the auction company reserves the right, but is not required, to extend bidding time. To minimize the chance of being affected by internet or software issues, please use the “Max Bid” feature.