PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
The Estate of Arlena M. Hinkle (Terry J. Hinkle, Executor)
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, March 27 @ 2:30 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 2 BR/1 BA brick home on .46 +/- acre lot in the Yorkshire Acres area of Manassas, VA
- This homes measures 1,020 +/- finished sf. and features a kitchen that opens to a dining room area (all appliances convey), living room, laundry room and attic
- Hardwood flooring in bedrooms; living room has carpet over hardwood flooring; carpet in living room & laundry room; linoleum in bathroom; laminate flooring in kitchen and dining area.
- Enclosed back porch/mud room/laundry room
- Heating: gas furnace; cooling: central AC
- Public water, sewer & gas
- Detached 2 bay 500 +/- sf. garage/shop
- Other features: asphalt driveway; recently replaced windows (within 5 years); approx. 10 year old roof; gas furnace & outside AC unit (5 years old); Guardian security system; large back yard
- Electric: NOVEC; Internet: Comcast/Xfinity
- This home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and can be occupied immediately and customized at your leisure.
- This home is located only .6 mile to Rt. 28 (Centreville Rd.), 5 miles to I-66, 14 miles to Dulles Airport, and a short drive to Tysons Corner, Arlington, Alexandria & the District of Columbia!!
- Tax Map: 7796-98-7483; Deed Book: 330-125; Zoning: R4; Yearly real estate taxes: $3,225; Home was built in 1960 and has a brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (4/3/23), and all terms adhered to.