Our sellers are retiring and have contracted us to market and sell to the highest bidder this solid commercial/industrial building in downtown Kenbridge, VA. This is a great investment opportunity that will allow your money to work for you immediately. Be here and buy at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 6,000 +/- sf commercial/industrial block building on .34 +/- acres on Rt. 40 (Main St.) in downtown Kendbridge, VA (Lunenburg County)
- Deeded access to rear of property off of Lunenburg Ave.
- Building contains both garage and retail space
- Oil & propane heat; 3 phase current (Dominion Power); new forced air oil furnace for retail portion installed within the last 5 years; 4 bay garage is heated by propane hot air
- One portion of the roof was replaced 2 years ago and another portion replaced 5 years ago
- No underground storage tanks
- Tax Map: 035A6-040C-5A, 11A, 12A, 13A, 14A, 15A; Deed Book: 165/862; Zoned: 4 (Commercial/Industrial)
- Only $10,000 Suggested Starting Bid!! (All pre-auction offers on real and personal property considered)
Although not required, if you have been working with a real estate agent, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, form must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/4/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Thurs (11/9), Sat. (11/11), Wed. (11/15) & Sat. (11/25): 10am-12 noon. Please contact Sid Smyth for a private preview of the property or for more information (434-955-0708).
TERMS: $5.000 deposit is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Sid Smyth 434-955-0708 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium ($5,000 minimum) will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 12/4/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.