Desiring to relocate to a more manageable living environment, the owner has contracted us to market and sell this well built log cabin on 6 acres. Whether you want to use this as a primary residence or weekend retreat, this little piece of heaven is a perfect rural escape from the daily rat race yet close enough to get back (if you want to). Buy Loudoun County real estate and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Saturday, October 26 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) or Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information or to schedule a private showing.
- 2 BR/2 BA pre Civil War log cabin on 6 +/- acres in Loudoun County, VA (900 +/- sf. above grade & 400 +/- sf. finished walk-out basement)
- This lovely cabin was built in 1846 in Moorefield, WV, and disassembled and reconstructed in it's current location in approximately 1977.
- Galley-style kitchen featuring quartz countertops & hardwood cabinets; sunroom/dining room off of the kitchen; living room w/beautiful stone fireplace w/stone hearth; finished walk-out basement (currently being used as an extra bedroom w/closet); rear patio
- Red oak & white oak flooring; carpet in one bedroom; exposed wood beams
- Well & septic system (The well was dug is 2012, and the Loudoun County documents are in the link above); electric water heater; Culligan water softener
- Heating: oil furnace (buried tank in 2012) and 2 fireplaces (woodstove in basement); cooling: window units
- Detached 2 car garage
- Other features: Perennial cottage vegetable garden w/fully organic soil; creek runs through the property; copper roof in 2005; concrete chimney recently resurfaced; stones & flooring repurposed from wood & stones on property; organic vegetable has deer fencing
- This lovely haven is located on a quiet, state-maintained road next to well established farms, and is near Rt. 7, vineyards, 5 miles from Leesburg and 21 miles from Dulles Airport!
- Tax Map: 348-36-2794-000; Deed Book: 130-1135; Zoning: AR1 (Agricultural Rural 1); Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,501.76; Schools: Kenneth Culbert ES, Blue Ridge MS & Loudoun Valley HS
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/7/19, and all terms adhered to.