The owners will be relocating to a new home, and they have contracted us to market and sell this beautiful home thru the competitive bidding process. Located in the amenity filled Cedar Point Country Club community, this gorgeous property is awaiting a new owner to make a lifetime of memories. Make it Yours and Bid Your Price!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PROPERTY INFORMATION PACKET
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2 BA 2,564 +/- sf. brick single level home on .40 +/- acre lot in Cedar Point County Club community.
- Eat-in kitchen (Corian countertops & gas cook top); den w/gas fireplace; dining room; large sunroom facing the golf course; attic; one bay attached garage
- Master suite features a huge walk-in closet, 2 more full size closets, jetted tub & separate shower
- Recently refinished hardwood flooring throughout & vinyl in bathrooms
- Central AC & heat (HVAC system replaced within the last 3 years); electric water heater; fireplace located in living room; Dominion Power & Columbia Gas (natural gas)
- Public water & sewer; natural gas; home security system
- Rear deck and front covered stoop
- Yard is beautifully landscaped with a private garden just off of the master bedroom featuring shrubs, flowering perennials and a pergola.
- Within the last 10 years: new gas logs, new landscaping, replaced all gas pipes under the home for natural gas connection, replaced all gutters, replaced shower tile in guest bath, new shutters, replaced washer & dryer, replaced both toilets w/handicap toilets, refinished all hardwood floors, had roof inspected and replaced/repaired/caulked all vents and chimney, new HVAC, new garage door, replaced nine windows.
- Cedar Point HOA Architectural Committee has granted approval for construction of wrought iron fence to include back yard for potential pet enclosure (2018).
- Average monthly utility costs: Dominion Power ($87.89); Columbia Gas ($15.27); Water/Sewer ($33.67); Verizon Phone ($83.42)
- Click HERE to learn more about Cedar Point Country Club
- Tax Map: 5C (3) 196; APN: 252326300; Zoning: Single Family Suburban (0002); Home was built in 1977
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/6/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, April 30 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 5/6/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.