Our company recently had the privilege to sell these fine folks a farm. In turn, they have entrusted us to market and sell this lovely Fauquier County property, and this presents a wonderful opportunity for you!! This home has been meticulously maintained, is ready to be occupied, and will continue to be a property you will be proud to own!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, March 31 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, click HERE to apply online or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 4 BR/3.5 BA brick home on 10.14 +/- acre cul-de-sac estate lot in Fauquier County, VA (2,262 +/- finished sf & 1,103 +/- sf of unfinished basement)
- Large eat-in kitchen updated in 2019 w/all new stainless appliances & quartz countertops; family room w/fireplace; living room; dining room; laundry room on main level (washer/dryer convey); off of the large master suite there is a bonus room w/balcony great for storage, exercise room, studio, office, etc.; attic w/pull down stairs; walk-out unfinished basement w/flue for wood stove; attached two car 520 +/- sf. garage
- 10'x32' rear deck w/composite decking & vinyl railings
- Cooling: heat pump (Bryant heat pump installed 5/10/12; heating: heat pump w/propane furnace (Bryant gas furnace installed 11/7/08); fireplace
- Drilled well & gravity flow conventional septic system (septic last pumped on 7/23/19); electric water heater
- Asphalt driveway; pond & creek on the property; fire pit; yard hydrants
- In ground gunite pool w/Polaris 280 automatic pool cleaner; Commonwealth Pool Service has serviced the pool throughout their ownership of the home
- 24'x44' shop/barn/storage building w/sliding doors and 30 amp/240 volt electrical service from the home (installed 7/17/13)
- Other Property Features: Both upstairs bathrooms have been totally renovated/remodeled w/tile shower & flooring; Generac 20KW whole house generator w/automatic transfer switch (installed 7/17/13--10 year limited warranty extension conveys); home exterior painted Summer 2018; Upstairs carpet installed 8/14/17; Windows & doors replaced 5/21/11; Bathrooms remodeled 9/2019; New kitchen appliances 7/7/19; Roof & gutters replaced 8/3/07 w/30 year Certainteed Landmark shingles & 6" gutters and 3"x4" downspouts
- Electric: Rappahanncok Electric Coop; Propane: Amerigas
- This property offers a serene peaceful setting and only a 10 minute drive to Warrenton, VA!!
- Tax Map: 6954-91-6249-000; Deed Book: 880-967; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $5,620; Subdivision: Waterloo Farms (HOA fees--$25/year & road maintenance--$140/year); Home was built in 1977; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/7/20, and all terms adhered to.