Desiring to relocate in order to be closer to family, our sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this well kept and well built home on 3.55 +/- acres. Built in 2006, this move-in ready home offers privacy, but is located only 1 mile off of Rt. 230 (Orange Rd.), 4.8 miles from Rt. 29 & Yoders Country Market, 7 miles from Woodberry Forest School, 20 miles to Culpeper and 30 miles to Charlottesville!!
- 3 BR/2 BA custom built brick home on 3.55 +/- wooded acres (1,600 +/- finished sf. on main level & 1,600 +/- unfinished sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen w/custom cabinets, work station, island w/prep sink, built-in china cabinet & pantry; great room; dining room; laundry room/mud room (washer & dryer convey); attic; full unfinished walk-out basement (roughed in bath); attached 2 car 660 +/- sf. oversized garage
- Kitchen features custom cabinets and Whirlpool appliances (double convection ovens, cook top, dishwasher, refrigerator & microwave)
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Covered front porch; 8' x 16' rear deck w/Trex decking & gas connection for grilling
- Dual fuel heat pump for cooling & Lennox gas furnace w/heat pump and humidifier for heat; fireplace
- Well & alternative septic system; electric water heater
- Other home features: Double sided fireplace between kitchen/dining room & great room (currently set up for gas logs, but will accommodate wood); switch gear for generator; prewired for phone & cable in each room; Anderson tilt double hung widows w/screws; low maintenance home & very little yard work w/mature landscaping/raised organic garden; underground utilities; small storage building; gorgeous mountain views
- Property plat and home floor plan can be found in the "Documents" tab above
- Tax Map: 040000263.3 ; APN: 57-71A; Zoning: A; No HOA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,180.12; Home built in 2006; WE GUARANTEE a FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/5/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, February 27 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/5/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.