Having purchased another waterfront home, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this move-in ready Lake Gaston waterfront home. This property has amazing views, and is totally ready to be enjoyed immediately going into the Spring lake season. Your lake home awaits....Bid Your Price!!
We also will be selling an adjacent .58 +/- acre waterfront building lot. These parcels will be offered individually and as a whole.
- Totally remodeled 2 BR/3 BA 2,300+ sf. home w/finished walk-out basement and 170'+ of Lake Gaston frontage
- Kitchen w/stainless appliances & gas cook top; dining room; living room w/woodstove; finished walk-out basement w/covered patio overlooking the lake; attic
- Finished basement features two undesignated rooms ideal for a game room, study, etc.
- Scenic rear deck overlooking the lake (access from living room & master bedroom); gated driveway; metal roof; wood fencing; community boat ramp
- Ceramic tile in kitchen & living room; carpet in bedrooms
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; woodstove in living room
- Public water & private septic system; propane water heater
- Dock, sun deck & boat house
- Tax Map: 27215; Deed Book Document #740; Zoning: R-1; Anchor Cove HOA dues: $150 per lot per year; Mecklenburg County yearly real estate taxes: $1,585.08; Home built in 1993 and has vinyl and stone exterior
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
In order to avoid waiting at registration, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the auction start time.
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/28/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Saturday, March 23rd @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Please contact Kelly Strauss with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-226-1279)
TERMS: $15,000 deposit for the home and $7,500 deposit for the adjacent lot ($20,000 if purchased as a whole) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/28/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.