From the Estate of Dorothy D. Hall: We have been contracted to market and sell this well built move-in ready home on Main Street in Lawrenceville. This well located home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and the high bidder will own it at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Property Tours: Sunday, November 17 from 1:00pm-2:00pm; Saturday, November 30 from 12 Noon-1:00pm; Wednesday, December 4 from 5:00pm-6:00pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for more information or for private preview (434-955-0708).
- 3 BR/2.5 BR Cape Cod style brick home on .46 +/- acre corner lot
- This lovely home is 2,146 +/- sf. and features a large eat-in kitchen w/plenty of cabinets (all appliances & washer/dryer convey), formal dining room w/fireplace, dining room w/built-in china cabinet, unfinished partial basement, attic
- Hardwood flooring & carpet
- All pubic utilities (water, sewer & gas); electric water heater
- Natural gas heat; central AC; fireplace
- Brick enclosed patio; detached garage; concrete driveway (shared w/neighbor)
- Located in a very nice & established neighborhood, within walking distance to all businesses downtown and only 1 mile to Rt. 58.
- Tax Map: 52-A3-6-2-C; Deed Book: 289/835; Zoning: R1; Home was built in 1941; Brunswick County; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/10/19, and all terms adhered to.