Desiring to downsize and relocate closer to her family, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this move-in ready 5 year old Madison County home. Offering beautiful views and acreage, this lovely property will serve the new owner proudly for many years to come. Make plans NOW to Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, March 24 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply online or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Well maintained 3 BR/2.5 BA ranch style home w/basement on 3.96 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- Home measures 3,840 +/- sf above & below grade, and features an eat-in kitchen w/bar area & island (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, full unfinished basement, attached 600 +/- sf garage
- Front covered porch; large rear deck (approx. 14'x34')
- Heated & cooled by heat pump
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- Concrete & gravel driveway
- 2 outbuildings (12'x24' & 10'x12')
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Tax Map: 46-93D; Deed Book: 38-54; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,923.04; Home built in 2015 & is vinyl sided; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/31/20, and all terms adhered to.