The owners are relocating and have contracted us to market and sell this move-in ready Madison County home. This well maintained property will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, so make plans to Bid & Win!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 2 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2.5 BA 2,128 +/- sf. manufactured home on 1.02 +/- acre lot with a permanent foundation in a quiet neighborhood
- Kitchen; family room w/corner fireplace; dining room; office; laundry room
- More features: large master suite w/large closet & master bath; crown molding throughout; chair rail in some of the rooms; whole house water filter; modern ceiling fans & more!!
- Rear deck (approx. 12'x 34'); kennel & fence back yard
- 2 outbuildings (12'x20' & 8'x10')
- Heated & cooled w/new Bosch heat pump system; Amerigas propane (Amerigas owns tank)
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- Tax Map: 55-4A; Deed Book: 1349/55; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,115.20 (2018); Home was built in 2004 & is vinyl sided
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/8/19, and all terms adhered to.