EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT PACKAGE!!
Our seller is retiring and downsizing his real estate holdings, and has contracted us to market and sell this wonderful commercial offering to the Highest Bidder!! This well located income producing property on 8+ acres will be a wonderful addition to your investment portfolio, so make plans now to Buy at the Price You Bid!!
Mr. Tony Somoza, from DEQ in Richmond, has stated that there has never been any violations on the upcoming auction properties, and that Mr. Temple ran a very clean operation and was up to date with all his permits. He will be glad to speak to any potential buyers (firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-527-5071).
Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) or Lee Smyth (919-208-9417) for an appointment to preview the properties or for more information.
- This commercial real estate offering totals 8.85 +/- acres and is comprised of the following:
- 3,500 +/- sf. operational convenience store that is fully equipped with large walk-in wall cooler, lighted canopy and 4 fuel pump island. The store has a current lease of $1,300 per month. All of the fuel is owned by the landlord and the current tenant is paid $0.03 per gallon sold. The above ground fuel storage tanks are fully certified. Building is brick exterior.
- Fully equipped and operational laundromat that is generating $12,000 per month (approximately). The equipment includes 45 washing machines , 30 gas dryers and a parts inventory. Building is brick exterior. Average water bill for the laundromat is $1,500.
- Fully operational 4 bay car wash (brick exterior)
- 1,500 +/- sf. brick office/retail building (formally a beauty salon)
- Outdoor flee/farmer's market
- 8 mini-storage units (7 units measure 5'x10' and 1 unit measures 10'x10')
- Single wide mobile home with a current lease of $550 per month
- Ample parking
- Heat pump & gas heat; central AC
- There is natural gas to the property and a daily 6,700 vehicle traffic count
- Tax Maps: 52A4-1-D & 52A4-2-1, 2, 3, 4; Deed Books: 167/167, 202/720, 2010/0001165; Zoning: B1; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/25/20, and all terms adhered to.