By order of the Power of Attorney, we have been contracted to market and sell this solid brick home to the highest bidder. Needing a little TLC and updating, this well located home is only 1 mile from Rt. 11, 1.5 miles from I-81, 5.5 miles from the Virginia State line and 9.5 miles from Martinsburg, WV. This great primary residence or investment property will have a new owner at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- All brick 3 BR/3 BA ranch style home on .56 +/- acre lot (1,440 +/- sf. on main level & 1,440 +/- sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; full walk-out finished basement w/fireplace (in need of renovation); attic
- Attached 2 car garage (720 +/- sf.); asphalt driveway; covered front porch
- Central AC & electric baseboard heat; fireplace in basement
- Public water/sewer; electric water heater (new)
- Roof was replaced in 2011
- Home is in close proximity to Procter & Gamble, Amazon, Macy's Warehouse and Rockwool Factory
- Tax Map: 07-6L-02190000; Lot 111, Sec. 5 Inwood East; Deed Book: 784/341; Zoning: Residential; Yearly county real estate taxes: $1,411.58; Home built in 1988
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/14/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Saturday, December 1 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 12/13/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
Broker of Record: Janeen Marconi, Hunt Country Sothebys Int'l Realty (WV00276240; Brian Damewood--Salesperson (WV0030233)