SOLD BY OWNER PRIOR TO AUCTION!
We are honored and humbled to have been selected to market and sell the amazing home and labor of love of the late Mrs. Lee P. Rowe. Mrs. Rowe, the wife of the late Charles Rowe and Randy Cooper, was a long time treasure in the Fredericksburg community and loved by many. When you enter this incredible home you will instantly see Mrs. Rowe's attention to details and demand for quality from top to bottom. Located in the established and sought after Westmont community, this home is only minutes from every major roadway and everything Fredericksburg. Your dream home awaits at the Price You Bid!!
- 5 bedrooms/6 full bathroom/2 half bathrooms all brick custom Coleman Homes constructed home (7,188 +/- sf. above grade and 4,092 +/- sf. fully finished basement)
- Main floor master suite
- Gourmet kitchen featuring 2 dishwashers, Wolf gas range w/exhaust hood, Wolf double ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator, warming drawer, custom cabinetry w/soft close and butler's pantry; glorious conservatory with tons of natural lighting, palladium windows and built in media center/shelving; formal dining room w/built in cabinetry; formal living room w/fireplace, custom woodworking & pocket doors; family room/study (easily used as a 2nd main floor bedroom as it has full bath and closet); laundry room
- 2nd level features a spacious natural light filled sitting area and access to upper level Trex covered terrace
- The fully finished walk-out basement is ideal for multi-generational living and feautures: a full kitchen, 9' ceilings, magnificent office featuring built-in bookcases and custom woodworking, extra bedroom/work-out room, full bathroom, family room/media room with built in media center and Bose surround sound, fireplace and is serviced by an elevator.
- Expansive all brick rear patio with outdoor speaker system andcovered walk-way to garage.
- Other features: elevator; 2 staircases; tumbled marble entrance/foyer featuring built in cabinetry; amazing custom trim, moldings, chair rail and wainscoting; heated flooring; washer/dryer on main floor and 2nd floor; boiler room; central vac system; whole home sound system; ceiling fans throughout; custom brick work including brick driveway, sidewalks & retaining walls; very minimal yard upkeep; plenty of storage area; very little exterior maintenance; tons of natural light and so much more!!
- 3 car garage featuring a 2nd floor 1 BR/1 BA apartment w/kitchen plus a huge storage basement
- Central AC; gas heat; 3 HVAC units hot water heated flooring; 3 gas fireplaces
- Public water, sewer & gas; serviced by Dominion Power
- This showplace exudes quality at every turn, and it must be seen to be appreciated!!
- Tax Map: 238-P7; Deed Book: 00259/00258; Zoning: R2; Biannual real estate taxes: $5,110 (Tax assessed value--$1,277,400); Home was built in 2005
- Only $500,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Jonathan Burke for financing information (540-379-3038)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/14/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Saturdays, March 2 & 9 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Jonathan Burke for more information or a private tour of the home (540-379-3038).
TERMS: $40,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Jonathan Burke 540-379-3038 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/14/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.