From the Estate of Russell B. Anderson (Larry Louis Anderson, Administrator): We have contracted to market and sell this beautiful Louisa County home on 38.9 +/- acres. This well built home and acreage would make an ideal multi generational estate, event venue, bed & breakfast, stables, brewery, winery & more. Make plans now to buy your dream and bid your price!!
NOTE: An auction was conducted for this home in June by another auction firm. The buyer defaulted and did not close on the property. The administrator of the estate has entrusted us to sell this home again and put it in new hands. Second chances like this don't happen often!!
Property Tour: Friday, October 11 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- Well built 5 BR/4.5 BA brick & stone Southern Colonial style home on 38.91 +/- acres (5,472 +/- sf. above grade & 2,400 +/- sf. basement)
- Kitchen; great room w/double sided stone fireplace; dining area w/stone fireplace; attic; partially finished basement w/bar, tile flooring, fireplace & storage; attached 2 car garage
- Main floor master suite w/shower, tub & garden tub
- Complete in-law/au pair suite w/bedroom, bathroom, living room & eat-in kitchen
- Great room & dining area features beautiful chandeliers, ceiling fans and tongue & groove wood ceiling
- Hardwood flooring throughout w/carpet in bedrooms and tile in bathrooms
- Front covered slate porch; 22'x24' rear deck w/gazebos
- Cooling: heat pumps; heating: gas forced air furnace; fireplaces are wood burning, but currently set up with propane logs
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Various outbuildings/stalls/gazebos & outdoor structures
- Vinyl & brick fencing; asphalt driveway
- This property can be immediately occupied and personalized/updated at the new owner's convenience. It is located less than 1 mile from Rt. 33, 10 miles from I-64, 12 miles from Zion Crossroads, 15 miles to Lake Anna & 30 miles from Charlottesville, VA.
- Tax Map: 24-114; Deed Book: 318/406; Zoning: A2 (Click HERE for A2 zoning info.); Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,109.76; Home was built in 1989; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/17/19, and all terms adhered to.