Our seller is downsizing, and she has entrusted us to market and sell this amazing Albemarle County property to the Highest Bidder!! This lovely home on 3.5 +/- acres is conveniently located close to UVA, UVA Medical Center, downtown Charlottesville and several wineries. This rare opportunity awaits for you to own your dream home at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, October 8 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need a mortgage for this property?? Please click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 5 BR/5.5 BA brick home on 3.5 +/- acres (7,304 +/- sf.: 4,662 +/- sf above grade & 2,642 +/- sf. basement)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; master suite on main level; laundry room (washer/dryer convey) finished walk-out basement ideal for an in-law suite/theater room; attic w/fans
- Hardwood flooring, tile & carpet
- Covered front porch; rear deck w/retractable awning off of breakfast/kitchen area
- Central AC & heat w/3 heat pumps (upstairs replaced 3 years ago); fireplace
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 2 car garage (cabinets do not convey); asphalt driveway
- This parcel has access to large 3 +/- acre pond
- Miscellaneous Info.: asphalt shingles; Internet provided by Century Link; Electricity provided by Rappahannock Electric Coop (Budget Plan of $281/month); 100 gallon propane tank owned by Tiger Fuel
- Tax Map: 00-800-00-00-034B0; Deed Book: 2686-133; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $5,950; Home was built in 2006
- Only $250,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/16/19, and all terms adhered to.