From the Estate of Dennis A. & Shelby Jean Herndon: We are honored to have been entrusted by the family to market & sell this stately home in Hamilton, VA (Loudoun County). This home simply needs some interior modernization to become an absolute showplace! Opportunity awaits for you to Buy at the Price You Bid!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 10 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
Live On Site Auction w/Online Bidding Available for Your Convenience!!
- 3 BR/2.5 BA home on 1.28 +/- acre lot
- This home measures 1,954 +/- sf. above grade (2,100 +/- sf. total) and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, den w/fireplace, extra upstairs room would make a great office or nursery, mud room (washer/dryer convey), unfinished attic ideal for potential extra finished living space, unfinished cellar/basement
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Fresh exterior paint; brick walk way
- Spacious front porch; asphalt driveway; 2 parking pads; mature landscaping
- Central AC & oil-hot water baseboard heat; fireplace
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- 3 outbuildings; rear fenced paddock for animals; ideal for hobby farming
- Desirable location only a short walk to the main street in Hamilton and minutes to Rt. 7 (Harry Byrd Highway); adjacent to Hamilton Elementary School and also serviced by Blue Ridge MS & Loudoun Valley HS
- Tax Map: 418-10-1958-000; Instrument #201809120053572; Zoning: R1A (Loudoun County); Yearly real estate taxes: $4,447.40; Home was built in 1920 and has wood exterior; Internet: Comcast Xfinity; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/18/20, and all terms adhered to.