To Settle the Estate of Roelof L. Weyzen: We have been contracted to market and sell this well built and well maintained brick home on 3+ acres to the highest bidder via competitive bidding. Well located in Loudoun County only 2 miles outside of the growing town of Lovettsville, this wonderful home will be a great investment at the Price You Bid!!
- 3 BR/3 BA brick ranch style home w/full basement on 3.4 +/- acres (2,592 +/- gross sf. w/1,296 +/- sf. on each level)
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; full walk-out basement (80% finished); attic
- Hardwood flooring on main level; carpet in basement
- Rear deck
- Cooling: Central AC; Heat: Burnham furnace, oil heated water baseboard; fireplace on each level
- Electric water heater; Culligan water softener
- Well & septic system; shared gravel driveway
- Detached 2 car garage/workshop (720 +/- sf.); 2 bay machinery shed
- In-ground pool w/metal fencing
- Tax Map: 17-30-2; Parcel ID: 372-38-5864-000; Zoning: AR1; Yearly county real estate taxes: $3,698; Home built in 1976.
- Only $200,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/30/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, September 20 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/30/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.