The Estate of Rev. Willis A. & Joyce T. Dempsey: It is an honor to have been entrusted to market and sell the home of one of the most beloved couples to have ever resided in King George County, VA. The Dempseys ministered in King George and surrounding counties for 36 years, and they built this home themselves and lovingly cared for it until their Home going. This solid home can be occupied immediately, and any modernization can be done at your leisure. Well located on a large corner lot less than 2 miles off of Rt. 3 and close to NSWC Dahlgren, this property will make a wonderful home for the new owners. Bid live on site or live online and Make it Yours!!
Property Tour: Monday, November 25 @ 2:00pm SHARP! Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
- Well built and well maintained 3 BR/3 BA brick home w/walk-out basement on 1.85 +/- acre corner lot (1,254 +/- sf. on main level & 1,254 sf. basement)
- Home features eat-in kitchen; family room; 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on main level and potentially one bedroom/den, one full bathroom, walk-in closet and fireplace in the basement; the unfinished portion of the basement has laundry area (washer/dryer convey), stainless sink and sump pump.
- Home has ceiling fans in all bedrooms; motorized chair lift on steps; replacement no maintenance windows; gutter guards
- Large single car attached garage w/storage attic with pull down steps (398 +/- sf.); single car attached car port
- Cooling: central AC; heat: electric base board; gas fireplace in basement (can burn wood as well)
- Artisan well (4 years old) & septic system; electric water heater; water softener & filtration system
- Asphalt driveway; 2 storage buildings
- Tax Maps: 22-4B (1.23 +/- acres) & 22-4C (.621 +/- acres); Deed Book: 109-404; Zoning: A2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,405.60; Home was built in 1972; Schools: Sealston ES, King George MS & HS; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/4/19, and all terms adhered to.